Promark’s revolutionary heat tempering process removes moisture from the hickory wood and hardens the core, leaving a lightweight, yet durable stick. This process ensures that drummers are satisfied and can play comfortably with excellent quality sounds for longer.
Enhanced Hickory Drumstick
Hickory is a hugely popular wood used for drumsticks. Its resilience, responsiveness, durability and classic feel are enhanced and reintroduced by the heat tempering process during production. The drumstick tip is moulded into an oval shape and provides a dark, warm tone ideal for multiple styles of music!
- FireGrain Heat Tempering Process for strength and durability
- Stunning Promark FireGrain finish
- Made from American Hickory wood
- Oval tip for full, articulate sound
- Made in Texas, USA
- Product Name: ProMark FireGrain 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
- Product Code: TX5AW-FG
- Dimensions: 16” x 0.511”
- Tip Material: Wood
- Tip Shape: Oval