Since 1990 Roc N Soc has set the standard for musicians’ seating in terms of design, quality, and value. As a company who concentrates solely on thrones, you can be assured that their designers have put in the time, thought and effort necessary to create the best products possible. The ergonomic focus of these drum stools helps you play better and for longer. Roc N Soc offer a full line of musician seating with optional backrests, colours, bases, and seats. No other musician seating manufacturer has this depth and breadth of choice, quality, and industry firsts.
History of Roc N Soc
In 1987, Roc N Soc became the first seat manufacturer in the world to offer a motion throne. Within a few years they added the first sculptured seat in the industry to their unique offerings then, by 1990, the industry’s first coloured and embroidered cloth seats.
In less than 5 years, they launched the industry’s first successful tri-pod gas-shock throne along with a smooth swivel seat. Then, the first retro-fit seat for all throne manufacturers and added back-rest kits. Following this was the industry’s first successful five-leg throne and soon after a round seat with recessed centre. They added the industry’s first successful guitar stool in 2003 and the next year they became the leader with the music industry’s broadest line of seating.
- Ergonomic contoured seat shape promotes good posture
- Cut-a-way saddle design improves circulation and reduces leg fatigue
- Cloth cover allows body to breathe and helps prevent sweating
- Seat construction uses the best materials in the world for extreme longevity
- Available in other colours and with optional backrest
- All seats suitable for most hardware models on today’s market
- Seat Design: Saddle
- Cover Material: Soft Velour
- Filling: Foam
- Finish: Black
- Product Code: RS H-K