The Tama HP600DB pedal boasts a special reversible “Duo Glide” cam, allowing you to choose between the true round “Rolling Glide” sprocket and the off-set “Power Glide” sprocket according to your needs at the time. The Rolling Glide gives a smooth, consistent feel while the Power Glide increases power and speed towards the end of the stroke. To adjust the Duo Glide cam simply loosen the bolt on the sprocket with a standard drum key, remove and rotate the cam, then reattach to the pedal and you’re ready to go.
Double Chain Drive & Speedo Ring
The HP600D incorporates a double chain design to offer smooth and accurate motion as well as increased reliability and durability. Thanks to the Speedo-Ring with built in ball bearing, the Iron Cobra reduces unnecessary friction, giving you smoother momentum and less friction than the traditional nylon rocker cam.
- Strong and robust single bass drum pedal
- Duo glide cam for power glide and rolling glide switching
- Double chain delivers smooth and accurate motion
- Upgraded hinge design provides fluid motion and improved durability
- Speedo Ring eliminates friction by replacing traditional nylon rocker cam
- Paraclamp ensures the pedal stays flat on the floor
- Spring tight tension rod keeps the spring from twisting
- Pedal Type: Single
- Drive System: Double Chain
- Beater: Plastic/Felt
- Finish: Black/Chrome
Product Code: HP600D